Saturday, October 9, 2010

Getting Somewhere




These are what I have been working on this week

The knife is CPM 154 CM, BOS heat treated, 3.5 inch hollow
ground blade  with carbon fiber on a 4 inch tapered tang.

I had previously made the knife and the original sheath was the
top sheath. Beau wanted something he could clip to his belt. 



These are 3 knives i have been attempting to finish this week. The first comes
from a blade I found at a thrift store. It was a big long kitchen knife that was
stamped 440 and did't twang and bend, so I bought it to play with. the middle is
CPM 3V from a batch that I had started about 3 years ago, I just never finished it.
The big one is CPM 154 and it is going in my kitchen, soon. Each one features a
flat grind and a tapered tang.  I will hopefully finish them this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment